Download NoxPlayer for PC
Table of contents
After BlueStacks, NoxPlayer is the most enjoyed and useful Android emulator. It’s available for both Windows and macOS. From here you can download NoxPlayer for PC. Just follow the steps in order to start running Android Apps on a computer via NoxPlayer.
NoxPlayer which is also known as Nox App Player is a free Android emulator that lets you enjoy android apps on your PC whether it is powered by Windows or macOS. Nox works seamlessly on windows PC to give you an amazing experience of android right on your windows.
Usually when one talks about Android emulators or having android apps on your PC/Laptop the name that comes to mind is BlueStacks. The purpose of an Android emulator is to bring an Android ecosystem on your Windows or macOS. But due to some compatibility issues BlueStacks might not be able to run on your system. In that case, you have to look for an alternative
NoxPlayer is a free Android emulator dedicated to bring the best experience to users who want to play Android games and apps on PC. It is also the best alternative to BlueStacks if you are having issues running it. It also supports almost all the free android apps available on the app store and enables you to enjoy them without any problem.
What exactly Does NoxPlayer for PC provides
Nox app player is based on virtualization and creates a virtual environment of the latest Android where you can install and run your favorite android apps and games.
The user interface for NoxPlayer is one of the best that is available, and it immediately hooks you. You can easily enjoy your android Apps like Messenger, Instagram, some multimedia applications like VLC, JetAudio can also be enjoyed besides other games.
Moreover, users of NoxPlayer have reported the emulator to have more efficiency and much more stability as compared to other Android Emulators. This makes Nox App Player for PC a much better choice if you are looking for the best alternative to Bluestacks Emulator.
NoxPlayer is completely free to download. The app has great usability, as well as most of the popular Android apps and games, which are already available for direct downloading from inside Nox for windows/macOS. If you are a gamer then you would definitely like this emulator as it supports many third-party controller devices including joysticks.
Features of Nox App Player for PC
- NoxPlayer can run on Windows 10 with a support of previous versions like 7,8, XP, and Vista.
- NoxPlayer for PC not only runs on Intel Graphics but is also compatible with AMD powered devices.
- More stable and smoother game-play, use Multi-Instances to play more
- Most of the popular apps are available for free download.
- Play mobile games on PC with powerful Android 7
- Nox supports third party controller devices including joysticks to provide amazing gaming experience.
- Play high-end android games like Asphalt 8 on windows/macOS with Nox
- NoxPlayer is free to Download
Stepwise Guide to install NoxPlayer for PC
- First download NoxPlayer from its official website.
- Now go to the file download location and open it to start the installation. You have to agree on the terms and conditions and click on the install option.
- After clicking on the Install option, the installation process of the NoxPlayer will be started. It may take a few minutes to complete the process.
- Once the installation process will complete it will show the start button. Just click on it and launch the Nox App Player on your PC.
- Now NOX emulator is successfully installed
- Now, open Playstore and login with your Google account to start installing and enjoying your favorite android apps on your Windows machine.
System Requirements to Download NoxPlayer for PC
- Windows XP/Windows Vista/ Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10
- Dual-Core AMD or Intel CPU
- 2Gb of RAM; Andy uses less than 1Gb while running apps
- At least 1.5Gb of free disk space
- GPU with OpenGL 2.1 support
- Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10
- Quad-core AMD or Intel CPU with AMD-v/VT-x
- 4Gb of RAM
- 2Gb of free disk space
- GPU with OpenGL 4
Looking for an alternative to NoxPlayer? Check out BlueStacks.
Is NoxPlayer safe to use?
YES, the software is completely safe to use without any prominent security risk.
Is Nox App Player a virus?
No, NoxPlayer is not a virus, and has been tested clean.
Is NOX a good emulator?
Nox App Player is a great Android emulator that offers an abundance of customization options and features