How to Play Puppy Town For PC Free – Windows 10, Mac
Table of contents
Download The Puppy Town app on PC and enjoy a good puppy game on your PC. If you are a dog or a pet lover you might be attracted to it.
So the owners of this app most likely thought what better way to make a viral game then to bring two big interests of cash and dogs together.
What is the Puppy Town PC app?
Puppy Town for PC is an idle game based upon that love, letting you merge pups to create the ultimate dog combo
The app description doesn’t say anything about rewards, but when you open the game, it shows you the minimum number of coins or puzzles required to claim your prize. The Puppy Town for Windows App is primarily designed for entertainment. While points are given based on the actions you take, you won’t earn much unless you develop a strategy.
Once you earn 10 coins, you will be able to exchange them for a $10 Amazon gift card (although users have had difficulty reaching the minimum 10 coins. You can’t play casually and earn much. You’ll have to study a guide or two and develop an approach that maximizes your earning potential.
You can potentially earn in several ways. One is through daily missions, and players can also build up their points by completing missions every day.
Playing online with friends is lots of fun, and running around with other players and their pups would be a joy. But unfortunately, Puppy Town doesn’t have any online play modes available, which is generally the case for most idle games. Looks like it’s just you and the pups.
Some tips For you
- Expand your kennels: if you want to keep merging dogs, you’re inevitably going to need more space. Expanding your kennels allows for faster growth, and, more importantly – extra puppers
- Tap for more pups: you can tap the bottom of the screen to speed up new pups arriving in the game, allowing you to combine quicker
- Leave them to it: Puppy Town is an idle game, meaning that even when you leave, the dogs continue to make in-game currency. It’s a useful mechanic when you don’t want to play the game constantly
- Double money: if you don’t mind watching an ad, you can earn double in-game currency for a period of time, meaning you can close the app and let your pups accumulate a small fortune
- This app has engaging graphics, and just looking at the cute images will help to relax you.
- It’s free to use, and it says you the chance to earn a little extra cash, instead of spending your money.
- Some Puppy Town App users have said that they start having difficulties with the platform when they are
almost at the 10 coin minimum.
- Players who have reached level 30 sometimes find it difficult to merge pups and keep making money.
- You may be asked to give the app permission to access information on your calls.
How to Install Puppy Town app on Windows and Mac
- Install an Android emulator on your PC, I recommend BlueStacks or NoxPlayer.
- Complete the installation process of the emulator and launch it.
- Look for the PlayStore app on the home screen emulator and open it.
- Sign In using your Google ID.
- Search for the Puppy Town Merge and Win app
- Click on the install button to get the app on your PC.
You can download the Puppy town app from the PlayStore on your Mobile phones as well.
Now the Big Question Does it Really Pay?
False advertising with apps does get on my nerves as it fools too many people into downloading games that they wouldn’t of otherwise. Who knows, but if Puppy Town put an accurate representation of $2.50 instead of $2500, they likely wouldn’t have gone viral and got that sudden surge of downloads.
At the end of the day, it seems like Puppy Town is another misleading scam app that is raising the expectations of there users only to send them crashing down again. While there aren’t thousands of bucks on offer or even cash for that matter but iPhones, I have a feeling that not many will be won. You probably have a better chance of winning the lottery then completing the puzzle.